This pie was made from unpeeled organic pink lady apples and sweetened with dates and raisins. The crust made with freshly ground soft wheat berries, Moroccan argan oil and hot water.  The recipe is detailed in Vicki's Vegan Kitchen.
5 sliced and cored apples
12  pitted medjool dates
juice from 1 myres lemon
1 1/2 inch piece of lemon peel
about 1/3 cup water
1/2 cup raisins

1. Place the sliced apples in a large bowl.
2. Blend together the dates, lemon juice and peel with just enough water to make a bendable paste.
3. Mix the date paste with the apples, add the raisins and mix well.
4. Place the fruit mixture in an unbaked pie crust. Add a top crust and bake at 350 for about 1 hour, or until the apples are bubbly and the crust is golden.

Comments

08/07/2016 2:01pm

I tried this recipe and it turned out just as delicious as it looks! I am definitely giving it for uk.bestessays review, so that the review compels others to try it as well. I am really looking forward to more mouthwatering recipes from you.

05/11/2017 12:03am

This Apple Lemon Pie really looks delicious! I've never tasted an apple lemon flavor of a pie before. My mother loves to make pies when we are complete. This is her way to celebrate her time with us. I will share this with my family and for sure that my mother will try this. I know that she loves doing this kind of activities. I can't wait to taste it. I'm sure that this is my new favorite pie. Thank you for sharing this with us.

07/17/2017 11:20pm

This apple lemon pie looks really mouthwatering! I would really love to try this one at home. Thank you so much for sharing the ingredient and instruction on how we will be able to make this possible. I am sure my family will totally love this! I will let you know the result of my baking experience.

09/10/2016 5:20am

My cohort is an easy on the eyes dissertation teller of tale who does not even function go on the blink a travail when pulling such of these together. I however haddest a funny feeling that his ingenuity is over wasted by exchange of letter these for our classmates only. You have a end of online connections; cut back you uphold him greet a job outlay his skill?

12/03/2016 6:28pm

Apple pies are my favorite. My grandmother loves to bake pies. One of her specialty is apple pies with cream and condensed milk. It’s so delicious that it tasted like cake. I can eat apple pies any time and never gets dull from it.

12/14/2016 10:38pm

Natural search optimization is the process by which you look for targeted organic traffic from reputable search engines by modifying various aspects of a website over a long time. Search engine bots play a major role in success in any natural search optimization strategy since they are solely responsible for SERP positioning.

Another division could be the tone of writing. professional academic writing services need a certain formal tone and way of writing. You aren't designed to use simplistic words and expressions, and you’re likely to sell a disagreement with sufficient evidence to back you up. This requires lots of prior research.